*This product is Bulky and will apply a shipping fee at checkout
Enjoy the easy access, great comfort and full support of the Lowe Alpine Diran 55:65 on your next dream adventure around the Everest region in Nepal or up Mt Barney.
This pack’s unique walking pole holders with a TPU grip will make it easy to access gear on the go. Keep your fluids up hands-free with an internal pocket for a hydration bladder and exit point for a hydration tube.
Featuring added lash points for gear, storable ice axe loops, easy access side pockets, and a built-in rain cover you will be ready to tackle all of the elements while hiking, and feel maximum comfort with the pack’s hi-grade foam.
Your pack will be well protected in transport to your new travel destination with easily removable hip-belts.
- Side pockets for additional storage
- Large zippered front panel for easy access
- Additional lash points to add items to outside of pack
- Hip-belt pockets for easy access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers
- Lower entry gives access to the contents
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Load-lifting handle
- 2 compartments with zip out divider
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside / outside lower compression on mesh side pockets
- Accessory straps
- Removable hip-belt for transport
- Volume: 55+10lt / 3355+610cu.in
- Weight: 2.38kg / 5lb 3.9oz
- Back length: 18-22: / 46-56cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.