*This product is Bulky and will apply a shipping fee at checkout
Whether it's the weekend ahead or another epic adventure on the horizon, find comfort, performance and versatility from Lowe Alpine's AirZone Trek+ 35:45L. Designed to be Lightweight, breathable and packed full of user-friendly features that making packing gear on the go for a variety of activities and adventures quick and easy.
Feel the cooling and breathability of the AirZone Centro back system, it's easy to adjust, Lightweight and its mesh and curvature will limit the contact of your pack and sweat build up. While you stay fresh the AdaptiveFit Hipbelt and shoulder straps are quick to secure a slim and supportive fit, with extra breathability mesh, airflow channels and a low profile cushioning design for optimal stability.
Take your choice in accessing the pack, whether it be from top, front, or bottom, or turning the pack into one single large compartment, including a 10L capacity expansion for the occasional adventure that demands a bit more in the pack. The AirZone Trek+ contains plenty of features for making the task of carrying and packing gear quick and easy; hydration compatibility, accessory gear loops, walking pole holders, rain cover and many more.
Need more room? Check out the 45:55L variant model of the AirZone Trek+, click here.
- Volume / 35L + 10L
- Weight / 1.50kg
- Fabric / 210D Nylon & Mini Ripstop Grid
- Harness System / AirZone Centro Adjust & AdaptiveFit Hipbelt
- Back Length / 46-51cm
- Load Zone / Light to Medium
- AirZone Centro adjustable back length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt & harness
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Lower entry with zip-out divider to allow greater load organisation
- Easy-access front entry
- Stretch mesh front pocket for versatile storage
- Expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Breathable tensioned mesh
- AirZone cutout space
- Walking pole grippers
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Ice axe loop
- Bellow side pockets
Having a comfortable pack can be a make or break for your trip. No matter if you're carrying 18kg on a multi-day expedition, or just an extra layer and lunch on a short hill day. Fitting your pack properly takes a little time. But we promise it'll be time well spent.
In this guide, we'll look at how to measure your back length and how to fit your pack.
How to measure your back length
You'll need a tape measure and a friend to help you out with this.
- Place your hands on your hips and tilt your head forwards.
- Ask your friend to measure from the bony bit at the back of your neck (the C7 vertebrae) to where your hands sit on your hips.
- This measurement will give you an idea of which back length to choose.
Fitting your pack in 6 steps
- Loosen all the straps.
- Add a little weight into the pack. 3-4 kilos will do it.
- Put the backpack on your shoulders and do up the hip belt. This should sit over your hip bone.
- Check that the pack is sitting well over your shoulders. It should follow the contour of your upper back. If the hip belt is sitting above your hip or pulling down your shoulders, you'll need to lengthen the back. If it is below your hips or really loose over your shoulders, then shorten the back length.
- Once you're happy with the back length, whilst wearing the pack, tighten the shoulder harness so it is just tight enough. If you grab the straps and pull down and back, your hands should not usually pass your waist.
- Make sure the sternum (chest) strap is in the right place for you and clip together. This should only be 'finger-tight'.
And you're good to go.
It's also a good idea to go through these steps every so often to make sure your pack still fits you well.
If you have any questions our pack fitting experts are always here to help
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.