Let your passion for adventure take you everywhere with the versatility, a Lightweight and technical performance of the Aeon ND 25L from Lowe Alpine, a multi-activity daypack you can take anywhere you go. The combination of a supportive and comfortably functional Flexion Harness with plenty of ventilation and a Lightweight material construction won't hold you back while you're hiking, climbing, trekking, travelling, day tripping or mountaineering.
Contouring perfectly to the wearer's body, the Flexion™ harness is an ultra-thin, low profile harness. This ensures the pack is comfortable even when it's loaded with heavy gear, by spreading the load of the pack evenly across the shoulders.
Air-Contour Back System
The Air Contour is a highly ventilated, full- contact back system. It offers a stable, body-hugging & supportive fit that still allows air circulation reducing the build-up of perspiration on the back.
The Multi-Lock™ attachment system allows you to fix all styles of helmet, walking poles and ice axes to the pack with ease. The Multi-Lock™ makes the Aeon a truly versatile multi-activity pack.
- Fully adjustable AirContour harness system
- Aerated and super breathable flexion shoulder straps and hip belt
- Hip belt pockets with stretch mesh
- Fastenable chest strap
- Compression straps
- Tri-Shield; Ripstop, enhanced durability and weather resistance
- Easy reach stretch side pockets
- Front stretch mesh stash pocket
- Hydration Bladder compatible
- Multi-function tool loops, (Ice axes, hiking poles etc)
- External gear loops for fastening equipment to the pack
- Internal security pocket
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Sternum strap with whistle
Materials: 100 D x 210 D Taslan Dobby / TriShield
Back length sizing: 36–46cm
Capacity: 25 L
Having a comfortable pack can be a make or break for your trip. No matter if you're carrying 18kg on a multi-day expedition, or just an extra layer and lunch on a short hill day. Fitting your pack properly takes a little time. But we promise it'll be time well spent.
In this guide, we'll look at how to measure your back length and how to fit your pack.
How to measure your back length
You'll need a tape measure and a friend to help you out with this.
- Place your hands on your hips and tilt your head forwards.
- Ask your friend to measure from the bony bit at the back of your neck (the C7 vertebrae) to where your hands sit on your hips.
- This measurement will give you an idea of which back length to choose.
Fitting your pack in 6 steps
- Loosen all the straps.
- Add a little weight into the pack. 3-4 kilos will do it.
- Put the backpack on your shoulders and do up the hip belt. This should sit over your hip bone.
- Check that the pack is sitting well over your shoulders. It should follow the contour of your upper back. If the hip belt is sitting above your hip or pulling down your shoulders, you'll need to lengthen the back. If it is below your hips or really loose over your shoulders, then shorten the back length.
- Once you're happy with the back length, whilst wearing the pack, tighten the shoulder harness so it is just tight enough. If you grab the straps and pull down and back, your hands should not usually pass your waist.
- Make sure the sternum (chest) strap is in the right place for you and clip together. This should only be 'finger-tight'.
And you're good to go.
It's also a good idea to go through these steps every so often to make sure your pack still fits you well.
If you have any questions our pack fitting experts are always here to help
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.