A pinnacle of mountaineering footwear! Light, warm, Nepal EVO Gore-Tex boots by La Sportiva are the choice for serious climbs.
- Expedition-worthy, 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather uppers offer the finest in natural breathability and waterproof durability
- Total waterproof protection and insulating warmth from seam-sealed Gore-Tex® Duratherm® liners
- High-rise, Vibram® XSV sticky rubber rands stand up to rock abrasion and crampon wear
- Molded heel cups and 3D Flex system at ankles stabilize feet while allowing comfort on long approaches or using French technique
- Anatomically shaped for comfort, integrated elastic gaiters help keep out snow and trail debris while keeping in warmth
- Roller lacing system, locking D-rings and lace loops allow for effortless on and off even while wearing gloves
- EZ OUT pull loops allow quick release of lace locks for easier exit from boots
- Padded and ventilated tongues offer a secure, custom fit while relieving pressure from laces
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane inserts and air cushioning soak up shock and vibration on rock and ice
- HDPE plastic midsoles provide mountaineering stiffness and stay strong in extreme cold while eliminating the weight and chill of a steel shank
- The La Sportiva Nepal EVO GTX boots feature durable, high-traction Vibram® IBS (Impact Brake System) rubber outsoles deliver reliable traction on wet and dry terrain
- Molded heel and toe welt areas allow compatibility with most types of crampons, including strap-on, hybrid and rigid step-in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.