La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes (France on the table) which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives four extra sizes per size run, in return, this gives you a better fit! More sizes mean a better fit!
Trail running shoes that are made to last the distance and provide the user with comfort and confidence to push their limits. With an upgraded, abrasion-free lining to allow a longer-lasting inner. The updated sole with an aggressive grip that makes these shoes ideal for soft, muddy terrain.
- Technical and aesthetic updates of the Lycan
- New abrasion resistant lining
- Ultra grippy FriXion Blue compound
- Wide volume
- Uppers: Breathable mesh with microfibre reinforcements, with abrasion resistant coating and protective TPU toecap
- Lining: abrasion resistant mesh
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Sole: FriXion Blue with Impact Brake System
- Weight: 315 g (1/2 pair)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.