Fenix HL10 Head Lamp with 3 modes
This tiny headlamp uses a Philip LXZ2-5770 LED that lasts up to 50,000 hrs and needs just one AAA battery.
It has a rotating optical lens to change between spotlight and floodlight.
The 180 degree tilt adjusts the beam in headlamp mode.
It also works as a torch, and you can stand it on its end to use it as a candle.
Constant brightness is digitally maintained.
This lamp has reverse polarity protection, in case you put the batteries in the wrong way.
Constructed of tough aircraft-quality aluminium.
Length: 2.8” / 7cm
Width: 1.0” / 2.6cm
Height: 0.9” / 2.3cm
- Weight: 1.2 oz. / 33g without battery
- Batteries: One AAA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) battery (included)
- Included: Spare O-ring, AAA battery, key ring
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
- Waterproof: IPX-8, underwater 2m
- Impact resistant to 1m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.