Lyra II is built to provide lightweight, freestanding and affordable shelter for 2 people in 3 seasons for backpacking and trekking. 2 doors and 2 vestibules allow easy entry, exit and gear storage. Endostructure poles (poles on inner tent) allow easy set-up without the fly in dry conditions.
Pole segments are unified into a continuous, shock-corded array for rapid set-up. Strong and light micro-hubs strengthen the pole intersections and eliminate wear of the fly at these critical points. Multiple set-up and deployment modes allow Lyra to adapt to changing conditions and personal preferences for optimal comfort.
- In Optimist Mode™, set up without the fly to maximize ventilation and skyward views, while keeping bugs and other crawlies out
- In Stargazer Mode™, roll back and secure the head end of the fly to the spreader-pole, revealing full night-sky views
- In Breeze-Way Mode™, open both doors for cooling, flow-through ventilation in warm weather
- In Privacy Mode™, fully attach and zip up the fly to achieve maximum privacy and weatherproofing
- Pole-clips secure the tent to the hubbed, shock-corded pole set for easy setup without the fly; micro-hubs strengthen intersections and eliminate wear of fly at critical points
- Tie-back loops and toggles hold the fly doors rolled and open for maximum ventilation; ties at the apex hold the rolled fly in position in Stargazer Mode
- 2 U-shaped, horizontally oriented doors allow smooth, one-handed operation; doors can be secured to the side and out of the way when fully opened
- Each of the 2 vestibule doors is equipped with low-profile prop-wands, which open the upper end of the zipper for ventilation and are secured with a hook-and-loop fastener
- Canopy is built with no-see-um polyester mesh to let air in and keep insects out; lower walls are made of polyester taffeta, creating a privacy panel
- Steep tent walls maximize headroom and volume; the rectangular floor plan fits 2 sleeping mats and ensures efficient use of space
- Multiple interior loops are provided for adding overhead clotheslines
- 2 pockets at the head end provide convenient storage for small items; a small, overhead pocket secures a headlamp and diffuses the beam to evenly light up the tent
- Floor is made with 68-denier polyurethane-coated polyester taffeta with factory-taped seams to keep water out
- 12 included SwissPiranha tent pegs offer excellent holding power at a very low weight; guylines at each end of the sleeping section increase stability in breezy conditions
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls on inner tent and vestibule doors light up long into the night, allowing zippers to be quickly located in the dark
- Integrated pole/stake bag design separates poles from tent pegs and accessories, keeping these components organized
- Rainfly, canopy and floor are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, meaning the product has been tested for harmful substances and shown to meet rigorous human ecology criteria
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.