Weighing in at only 1320g the Evo Light is a truly versatile sleeping bag that can be used over a wide range of temperatures by regulating the ventilation with foot and side zippers. Ideally suited to cool weather camping from the coastal ranges to sub alpine areas the Evo Light is rated to keep you comfortable down to temperatures as low as -2°C.
The Evo light is made with shingle baffle construction. The shingle baffle is the most durable, efficient and compact construction technique for high performance synthetic sleeping bags.
- Hollow core synthetic insulation
- Shingle Baffle Construction, the most efficient warmth to weight construction for synthetic sleeping bags
- 40 denier downproof ripstop Nylon shell
- 40 denier downproof silk-touch Nylon lining
- Full length YKK side & foot zips for versatilityÂ
- Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Hydrophobic Epic thread prevents moisture wicking along seams
- Tapered rectangular shape with wide foot for room to move
- Contoured hood with draft tube and draw-cord
- Insulated draft tube along zip
- Three dimensional foot section
- Hood draft tube with draw-cord
- Includes ultralight siliconised-Nylon compression stuff sack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.