- LAST SEASON STOCK -
The benefit of a captive eye biner is that it provides a predictable direction of load. This design is ideal for use as the end connector on a lanyard, especially when durability and strength are more important than weight. Captive eye connectors, when sewn into systems give fixed connections that are almost impossible to misalign in ‘real life’ use. This steel version gives even higher strength reserves.
We have a zinc plated it to give extra corrosion protection.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/T
- The captive eye provides the predictable direction of load
- Cold forged and fully heat-treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Zinc plated to EN ISO 2081:2008 FE/ZN5C standard for corrosion protection
- Perfect for end connectors in fall arrest situations
- Individually marked for traceability
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.