Conical leading edge guides cone through anchor components reliably and with little resistance, then locates in retrieval element.
Max diameter tailored to a selection of common tree care anchor components/assemblies.
High performance polymer – impact resistance, UV tolerance, high diMensional accuracy combine to ensure reliable performance over extended lifespan
DiMensions of cord channel and knot cavity are optimised:
– to grip specified cord (Teufelberger Orion 3mm) so that cone is unlikely to slide off cord (not ideal when at height); and
– to increase maximum wall thickness and consequently increased strength
Colour coded – Cone S = Yellow/OD 20.5mm, Cone L = Red/OD22.3mm. Assessed performance in retrieval >2kN (with Teufelberger Orion 3mm red)
- High performance polymer
- High diMensional accuracy
- Reliable performance over extended lifespan
- Colour coded - Cone S = Yellow/OD 20.5mm, Cone L = Red/OD22.3mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.