I-Beam construction brings each Phantom carabiner's weight down to just 28 grams. Low weight doesn't mean no frills: the Phantom has a reduced gate notch to combat snagging, and more metal in contact areas for reduced wear on equipment.
Connected with a lightweight Dynatec sling, the Phantom quickdraw is a high performance trad onsight tool.
- Super-light carabiners are mounted on Dynatec to create quickdraws that minimise weight. These quickdraws are suitable for alpine climbing, trad onsighting, and any other scenario where minimum weight is desirable.
- Carabiners with wire gates need a gate notch to achieve their full strength rating. The notches on these carabiners are as small as possible while remaining functional, reducing the chance of them snagging on other equipment.
- Dynatec is strong and light, allowing thin and flexible slings to be used to connect carabiners. An 11mm Dynatec sling strikes a balance between minimal weight and durability, creating lightweight quickdraws that can withstand repeated use.
- Wire gates are the lightest gate type available and are appropriate for trad, alpine and winter climbing, where minimal weight is desirable. They are less likely to freeze and clog with ice than solid gate biners, making them ideal for winter and alpine climbing.
- I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength. This is achieved through hot forging, a process which allows metal to be made into complex shapes that improve functionality.
- Contact with wires and bolts can mark a carabiner with sharp edges that might be harmful to ropes. The carabiners on our quickdraws are differentiated by colour, allowing you to consistently use the same end for either protection or ropes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.