All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite bushing give minimal efficiency losses and minimal maintenance requirements.
An integral part of the DMM/Teufelberger ‘Hitch Climber’ set up developed in conjunction with Treemagineers.
- Certified to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) Class T rating
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.