FrictionSaver 4Ft Steel ring
Arbormaster® friction Savers Benefits Include: • Installation and retrieval from the ground • Less bend radius • Less friction - easier to climb • Reduced wear to rope • Can be used as false crotch • Rated for human support only • Available in steel and hard coat anodized aluminum
Installation Methods Friction Savers:
• Using throw line, place throw bag over a solid branch
• With throw bag on the ground, tie throw bag on the outside of the small ring on the friction saver
• Insert the other end of throw line into the large ring
• Using the throw line inserted through the large ring, proceed to pull until the throw bag just reaches the branch
• Giving a quick tug, pull the throw bag over branch and let it drop to the ground
• With the friction saver now over the branch, tie the climbing line onto one end of the throw line and pull through the rings
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.