The Storm 400 is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 400 lumens of bright light.
The Storm 400 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a second switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery metre.
The Storm 400 also has three different coloured night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark.
The headlamp has our Brightness Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting to the default, full power setting. The Storm 400's PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
- Emits up to 400 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Regulated for constant light output
- Compact, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion over 1m for 30 minutes (IPX67)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.