FL: Fast and Light. Compact, comfortable, streamlined men’s fixed leg harness versatile enough for sport, trad, alpine, mixed and ice climbing
Rock, ice or alpine climbing, the FL-365 can cover all three disciplines with enough racking options to take on nearly any route. Created for lightweight versatility and performance comfort, the FL-365 utilizes Warp Strength Technology™ for exceptional weight distribution with dependable strength. Improved tie-in points with orange wear indicators help elevate safety, and the careful patterning and Burly™ Double Weave stretch material for the rest of the harness highlight the Arc’teryx commitment to the relentless pursuit or quality and performance.
WARP STRENGTH TECHNOLOGY™
Warp Strength Technology™ Advantage: WST™ differs from traditional harness construction in that the load is evenly distributed across the entire width of the harness structure rather than loading a single, narrow strip of webbing in the centre or running edge binding, both of which tend to concentrate the pressure of the harness making them less comfortable. Warp Strength Technology™ cradles the body and the load is universally dispersed from edge to edge. This construction method provides a high degree of support and this new generation of harnesses are more comfortable over time and usage than ever before. The waistbelt and leg loops now include thin reinforcements that help keep the load distributed more evenly across their width and the edges have been softened for a smoother transition. All resulting in a WST™ harnesses that are durable, ultra compact, comfortably supple and light weight.
- Self locking buckle
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Four ice clipper slots
- Rear haul loop
- Sure fit elasticized fixed leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Four gear loops
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.