One of the most versatile fleece jackets Arc’teryx has ever designed, the Delta LT provides effective warmth with little weight.
Quick-drying, air-permeable Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid and articulated construction focused on ergonomic freedom and performance comfort make the Delta LT extremely versatile.
The Delta LT layers easily under a hardshell, but as a standalone adds light insulation for higher output in cool conditions. A low profile, high collar seals in warmth.
Versatile, lightweight, microfleece jacket that works as a midlayer or as a standalone in cool weather. Delta Series: Midlayer fleece | LT: Lightweight.
Customer Tips: This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
Design & Fit
- Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- No-lift gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Corded zipper pulls
- Slight drop hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 61.8 cm
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Contact us with in 90 days from receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
FOR SAFETY REASONS K2 CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON CLIMBING SAFETY EQUIPMENT UNLESS FAULTY.