Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. Worn as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions, the Cerium LT Jacket delivers exceptional warmth for little weight.
Premium 850 fill down is resilient, lofty and warm. The Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and sewn-through construction is used to further reduce weight and increase packability.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
Design & Fit
- Improved fit with longer body length
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Drop back hem Construction
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Chin guard with added comfort
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs Pocket Configuration
- Two hand pockets with zippers Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- WEIGHT: 280gm
- FIT: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm
- ACTIVITY: All Round
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.