Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight. Lightweight, insulated Coreloft™ vest, designed to preserve core warmth; Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
The Atom LT products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and Lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft™ insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels—made with Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Luminara™—Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish. A super Lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- 60 g/m² Coreloft™ insulation
195 g / 6.9 oz
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.