When it comes to balancing your pack load, the bigger the Balance Pockets the better. The Expedition is the largest Balance Pockets and is recommended for all mid-large volume pack models.
- Highly water-resistant Dry Liner
- 4 exterior mesh pockets, 1 map pocket
- 4 Compression straps
- Zip flaps flip up for easy access, down for rain
- Converts to a daypack with Daypack Conversion Straps
- Daypack also carries on front for security and easy gear access
- Expedition L is 5cm longer and suitable for back-lengths of 42cm or more.
- 210D Dyneema, 210D and 40D Ripstop Nylon
CM - W: 17, D: 14 (front to back), H: R 35/ L 40
Litres - R: 15+ 2 / pair
Grams - R: 408/ 480/ 556
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.