The Outdoor Research Women's Helium Down Hoodie is a technical outerwear piece that provides the lightweight, packable warmth of down with innovative, hybrid fabrication to deliver better weather protection than traditional insulated hooded jackets.
The body of the jacket is constructed of an ultra-lightweight wind- and water-resistant 10D Pertex Quantum nylon fabric. Addressing key areas that are susceptible to moisture, the hood, shoulders, and upper sleeves use a premium 30D Pertex Shield fabric. Warmth is provided by high-performance, ethically-sourced 800+ fill power down insulation.
Renowned for their compressible properties and efficiency in providing warmth, the feathers, and fibres of down have an incredibly soft, comfortable feel and continue to provide the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation available. Due to the high loft and compressibility of down, the jacket can even be packed into its own pocket and easily stowed in a pack. A fully insulated and adjustable hood extends coverage and bolsters warmth.
Other features include a full-length front zipper, bound cuffs, a drawcord-adjustable hem, dual internal stash pockets, a zippered chest pocket, and zippered hand pockets with brushed tricot linings.
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Adjustable Hood
- Single Separating Center Front Zipper
- External Chest Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Knuckle Side of HandPockets
- Dual Internal Stash Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop with Key Clip
- Clean Finish Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Low-Pro Binding™
- No-Snag Webbing Behind Center FrontZipper
- Pertex® Quantum with Diamond Fuse Technology 100% nylon 15D x 30D ripstop
- Pertex® Shield with Diamond Fuse Technology 2.5L
- 100% nylon 30D ripstop waterproof hood / shoulder / upper sleeve
- 100% nylon 20D ripstop lining
- 800+ fill power, responsibly sourced goose down insulation
HOW TO MEASURE
Chest - Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
Sleeve - With your hand on your hip; Place the end of the tape at the center point of the base of neck. Run the tape over your shoulder, along arm to the elbow and end at the meaty part of your hand.
If you’re between two sizes, order the larger size to leave room for base and mid layers.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||SLEEVE LENGTH (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.