Wilderness Equipment - Space 2 (3 Season)
The Wilderness Equipment Space 2 (3 Season) tent is a uniquely designed, Lightweight tent, that’s equipped to handle strong winds. It’s unique dihedral 3-way pole hubs create a low-profile, wedge-shaped tent envelope that offers an incredibly spacious interior. And the use of low denier, high tenacity nylons throughout, make the tent extremely light given the floor performance.
- Flexibility and stability: One of the unique features of this tent is the ability to invert your walking or ski poles and make them part of the Space 2 framework. And when connected to the tent's internal hub-to-hub tension strap the Space 2 achieves a level of stability only seen in heavy, multi-pole geodesic tents
- Freestanding Dihedral Hub, 3 season, 2-Person tent
- Inner Pitch First: Outer may be pitched first if using optional groundsheet
- Min Weight: 1.78kg
- Packed Weight: 1.97kg
- Floor DiMensions: 2.10m long x 1.3m widest
- Outer Tent Fabric: 30d sil/sil nylon 66 ripstop outer skin with 3000mm HH
- Inner Tent: 20d breathable Nylon or 20d mesh inner tent
- Floor: 40d high-tenacity ripstop nylon floor with 5000mm HH pigmented PeU coating
- Poles: 8.5mm OD 7001 aluminium, WE dihedral hubs, press fit connectors
- Pegs: 6 x 4-Flute HT Aluminium, with pull cords
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.