The versatility of the Mont Tapered Rectangular sleeping bags make them a favourite with bushwalkers and ski tourers. They can be used over a wide range of temperatures by regulating the ventilation with foot and side zippers and adjusting the distribution of down between canopy and base. The semi rectangular shape also makes them ideal for those who like a little more room to move when they sleep.
The Nadgee is the lightest model in our Tapered Rectangular XT range, it will keep you comfortable in temperatures down to -6°C.
- Filled with 540g of highly water resistant DWR 785 to 850 Loft down
- DWR Loft: The down in this sleeping bag has been treated with a durable water repellent polymer that protects the down from moisture while also improving the loft
- Outer shell made from lightweight, highly water resistant and breathable Hydronaute XT
- Inner shell made from ultralight 15 denier Nylon
- Box walled construction for warmth and weight efficiency
- Radial Arc Baffle System maximises baffle loft height
- Differential cut reduces the potential for cold spot compression
- Contoured Hood keeps down evenly distributed around your head
- Toaster foot pocket for air activated heat pad
- Oven door foot venting system for temperature regulation
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- Sewn with Hydrophobic Epic thread which prevents moisture from wicking inside the shell
- YKK full length side and foot zips to increase versatility
- Left and right hand models can be zipped together
- Oversized 3D draft tube to prevent heat loss through zip
- Nylon 210 denier laminated anti snag tape runs along zip
- Internal shoulder collar muff retains body heat
- Recessed drawcords for comfortable warmth retaining closures
- Supplied with ultralight siliconised Nylon compression sack and large storage bag with printed care instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.