- LAST SEASON STOCK -
The Odyssey Women’s waterproof Jacket is for multi-day bushwalking, skiing, ski touring and general wet weather use.
Totally waterproof, 100% windproof and highly breathable Hydronaute PRO fabric protects you from the elements. This 3-layer fabric is tough enough to withstand the use of a heavy pack and has a high pin hole resistance, critical fabric performance features for bushwalking in the harsh Australian wilderness.
- Laminated waist and hood draw-cords for maximum moisture protection
- Waist-cord adjustment tucks neatly away in waist handwarmer pockets
- Three-piece hood with shapeable wire visor and multiple adjustment points
- Articulated elbows for a comfortable fit and easy movement
- Mid-thigh length ideal for bushwalking
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- External chest pocket with YKK #3 AquaGuard zip
- Two waist hand-warmer pockets with YKK #5 AquaGuard zips
- Fully seam-sealed and sewn with hydrophobic Epic Thread
- Relaxed fit
HOW TO MEASURE
Chest - Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
Sleeve - With your hand on your hip; Place the end of the tape at the center point of the base of neck. Run the tape over your shoulder, along arm to the elbow and end at the meaty part of your hand.
If you’re between two sizes, order the larger size to leave room for base and mid layers.
|SIZE||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIPS (CM)||SLEEVE LENGTH (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.