For safety reasons K2 does not accept returns on climbing equipment unless faulty
The Ceros Captive bar helps align loads in the correct orientation and is simple to use. This added security is achieved with a removable, tamper-resistant captive bar that holds the Ceros captive on a harness or lanyard and a horn which prevents devices moving onto the connector’s spine. A full section top bar resists wear.
MBS (Major Axis): 25kN
MBS (Minor Axis): 7kN
MBS (Open Gate): 7kN
Dimensions: 74 x 121mm
Gate Opening: 19mm
- Directional connector designed to ensure optimum orientation when used with rope control devices
- Downward opening internal wiregate gives additional security in one movement and prevents accidental removal once located
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
- Pronounced horn and flat base encourage optimal loading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.