Explore and discover in the Women's Finder GV from Asolo, designed for maximum support, shock-absorbing comfort and seriously grippy control on trail; ideal for summer to winter hiking, backpacking and trekking with a tough but light Cordura plus suede upper.Carrying a pack through the foothills of the Overland Track, or tackling the elements down low on harsh terrain in Nepal the Finder GV offers a highly technical sole, balancing an outsole with self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain, classic lacing system and toe rubber cap.
This boot has the stiff feeling of torsional support under the heel to midfoot, with gradually softer flex under the toes for ease of movement up and down steep or technical trails; keeping solid grip with the seriously sticky Vibram MegaGrip rubber tread.
- Water-resistant suede mm 1,6-1,8 + Cordura® upper.
- Gore-Tex® lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Midsole in Eva double density.
- Outsole “Duo Radiant” Asolo/Vibram® with Megagrip compound.
- UPPER : Water-resistant suede mm 1,6-1,8 + Cordura
- LINING : Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- LASTING BOARD : Asoflex 00 SR fast
- ANATOMIC FOOTBED : Lite 2
- SOLE : Asolo/Vibram® Duo Radiant (Megagrip)(rubber-dual density eva)
- FIT : Woman
- WEIGHT : 546 (g) (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- MADE IN EUROPE