The Aeon ND33 is a lightweight, technical women’s day pack that’s as versatile as you are. Ready for action whatever your day might hold, this pack is designed to keep you moving whether you’re hiking for the day, heading to the crag, or for ultralight overnight trips.
The Aeon ND33 is made with lightweight yet tough TriShield fabric, featuring top loading main entry with lid and a spacious lid pocket. Access and organise your kit with side entry access, a large front stretch stash pocket and easy reach side stretch pockets. Hydration compatible, the Aeon ND33 features secure TipGripper walking pole attachments, ice axe loops, and double side compression for stability.
The Aeon ND33 is one of the most adaptable lightweight backpacks in the Lowe Alpine range. Anatomically shaped and adjustable, it moves with you, giving a comfortable and stable carry for multi-use, such as hiking, running or biking. For those with a ‘go-anywhere-do-anything’ attitude, the Aeon ND33 opens a door to a world filled with infinite possibility.
AIRCONTOUR CARRY SYSTEM
The Aeon range features the AirContour™ carry system, comprised of a moulded back panel for maximum air flow, and adjustable back length. This anatomically shaped back system ensures stability with adjustability, resulting in carry perfection. The Flexion™ shoulder harness and hip belt is ultra-thin and ultra-light, contouring to the body with micro stretch and spreading the load for ultimate comfort and breathability.
- Key clip
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side entry access on 35 and ND33 only
- 0.88kg / 1lb 15oz
- Ice axe loop
- Hydration compatible
- 33lt / 2015cu.in
- 55 x 25 x 22cm
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
|Dimensions||55 x 25 x 22cm|
Having a comfortable pack can be a make or break for your trip. No matter if you're carrying 18kg on a multi-day expedition, or just an extra layer and lunch on a short hill day. Fitting your pack properly takes a little time. But we promise it'll be time well spent.
In this guide, we'll look at how to measure your back length and how to fit your pack.
How to measure your back length
You'll need a tape measure and a friend to help you out with this.
- Place your hands on your hips and tilt your head forwards.
- Ask your friend to measure from the bony bit at the back of your neck (the C7 vertebrae) to where your hands sit on your hips.
- This measurement will give you an idea of which back length to choose.
Fitting your pack in 6 steps
- Loosen all the straps.
- Add a little weight into the pack. 3-4 kilos will do it.
- Put the backpack on your shoulders and do up the hip belt. This should sit over your hip bone.
- Check that the pack is sitting well over your shoulders. It should follow the contour of your upper back. If the hip belt is sitting above your hip or pulling down your shoulders, you'll need to lengthen the back. If it is below your hips or really loose over your shoulders, then shorten the back length.
- Once you're happy with the back length, whilst wearing the pack, tighten the shoulder harness so it is just tight enough. If you grab the straps and pull down and back, your hands should not usually pass your waist.
- Make sure the sternum (chest) strap is in the right place for you and clip together. This should only be 'finger-tight'.
And you're good to go.
It's also a good idea to go through these steps every so often to make sure your pack still fits you well.
If you have any questions our pack fitting experts are always here to help
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.