Another great DMM/Treemagineers collaboration!
With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves make for a ‘textile friendly’ environment. Attachment points can be used for webbing, cordage and carabiners.
Spliced or stitched terminations can be made directly to the rounded cross section of the attachment holes or the curved becket. All sorts of wonderful configurations become possible!
• Fairlead flares and rounded cheek plate edges that help maintain high working efficiency
• Size of attachment holes reduce probability of locking carabiner rotation
• Direct connection to textile components at the rounded cross section of anchor holes and curved becket
• Textile connections can reduce system costs, increase lift height in mechanical advantage systems, and increase tolerance to torsion
• Compatible with DMM Ultra O and Boa carabiners
• Tamper proof construction
• Individual serial marking
• Made in Wales, UK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.